Call Center Agent
We usually respond within three days
Role and Responsibilities
At TePe, we rely on knowledgeable professionals to interact with our valued customers with questions or concerns. We’re looking for a highly skilled call center representative to join our team, managing inbound and outbound calls, and interacting by phone and email with outside parties (dental offices) to solicit product orders, make appointments, collect information, or conduct follow-ups. Answer incoming customer calls to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems, and provide information.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who can memorize scripts and adapt them when issues arise during a call. This person will handle various important supportive tasks, providing answers, insights, instructions, and assistance for purchases. As the voice of our company, the call center representative must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as be enthusiastic about helping consumers and driving their satisfaction.
- Contact businesses (dental offices) by phone or e-mail
- Follow communication scripts and use knowledge of the company’s products, and go off-script when necessary to persuade potential customers to purchase products
- Describe products and services
- Build positive relationships by going above and beyond with customer service, ensuring that all questions, cancellations, and confirmations are handled appropriately
- Identify opportunities for driving sales and revenue of the company’s existing products, and seize opportunities to upsell when appropriate
- Meet daily qualitative and quantitative targets for yourself and your team, and achieve all objectives for service, productivity, and quality
- take the customer through the sales process
- obtain customer information
- obtain possible customer leads
- maintain customer/potential customer databases
- follow up on initial contacts
- complete records of telephonic interactions, orders, and accounts
- Leverage data and insights gathered by the call center to recommend and influence process improvements
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Excellent communication and listening skills
Key Competencies and Skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- High energy level, and ability to work under high pressure
What we offer
Sustainable quality and innovationThe opportunity to work with innovative products and solutions of outstanding quality, designed for healthy smiles all over the world.
Cutting-edge technology and productionWe design our own machines and constantly work on technical improvements for a safe and efficient production. At TePe, you can participate from idea to finished product.
A strong Swedish brand with international recognitionMillions of people rely on our products for their daily self-care. We are in close dialogue with professionals and partners worldwide, working to educate and raise awareness of good health.
Your well-being mattersWe value your competence and health and strive to maintain work-life balance and a sound working environment. We offer creative teamwork and joint activities as well as continuous professional development.
What´s your passion?
We are seeking talented professionals, but also you who are motivated by something more – the knowledge that your daily work is of value for people and the planet. The range of professions, skills and experience within our organisation creates a dynamism that is vital for maintaining steady growth. This diversity is a strength, which also requires great respect for everyone’s tasks, differences and views. What unites us is the vision of healthy smiles for life.
About TePe USA
We are a Swedish company founded in 1965. A global leader in preventive oral health care & interdental brushes. Our range of Interdental Brushes, Toothbrushes, Picks and Specialty Brushes are developed in close collaboration with dental experts and are used daily by consumers and dental professionals in 80+ countries worldwide.
It is our vision to bring health smiles for life by inspiring good oral health. We aim to raise awareness of preventive dental care, interdental cleaning and the connection between oral and general health. Through our high-quality, functional products and solutions, we strive to make good oral health possible for everyone.
Call Center Agent
Loading application form
Already working at TePe USA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.